Sunday, May 22

pho hien vuong pasteur, H Mkt Sqr Shopping Ctr, Sunnybank

 


 i have said it before...i adore pho!  when the craving hits me there is nothing else for me to do but to get in the car & drive to get some.  my littlies are fast becoming addicted too!  pho hien vuong @ sunnybank did not disappoint, at 12pm on a saturday they were packed with people waiting.  my sliced beef with egg noodle was excellent!  & the girls were very happy with their crispy skin chicken with egg noodle.  as a treat i ordered the pink bubble milk for them...seriously sweet & the jelly bubbles are a sensation...i reaped the rewards of their hyperactivity after this!

Pho Hien Vuong on Urbanspoon

8 comments:

Unknown said...

i love it there! it's the best pho in sunnybank!

Anonymous said...

Looks delicious Dayle. Jack

john@heneedsfood said...

Sounds great. I loved exploring Sunnybank when I was in Brisbane and wished I could just graze my way around the multitude of restaurants. That pho looks divinet!

Mel said...

Drool. The Crispy Skin Chicken looks really lovely. And I love bubble tea!

Anonymous said...

oh yum! L XX

greenbeenfood said...

hi miss piggy...how much fun is bubble tea!

Sophie said...

Oh yum, two things I'd eat anyday - bubble tea and pho!

Anonymous said...

Excellent, what a website it is! This weblog gives useful information to us, keep it up.


Feel free to surf to my web page - lose belly fat