Monday, September 20

indian groceries, mcwhirters building, fortitude valley

i have been visiting this shop for the past 6 years....i usually stock up on indian curry pastes, rice, spicy mango chutney, chilli lime pickle & indian soaps...whenever i leave my bag is usually too heavy & i have parted with little money.  i sometimes wish i had a little more knowledge in the dried bean/lentil department....my girls love visiting because they stand watching a bollywood film while i shop.

visually i find the store fabulous, filled with plenty of bright colours & interesting products....thought i'd share some pics taken from my recent visit.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

absolutly wonderful...

Anonymous said...

Fabulous colour & pics x sal

Anonymous said...

loving all the color!

Anonymous said...

Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of
the images aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
I've tried it in two different browsers and both show the same results.

Feel free to surf to my web site :: dietgreencoffeereview.com