Tuesday, August 31

parsley omelette for dinner made by someone you love!

my father-in-law makes a simply fine omelette!  over the years he has made me many & i always find them delicious, comforting & the simpler they are the better.  my favourite is his parsley omelette....parsley from his garden w cracked pepper....no cheese.  I know it is the simple things isn't it?!  I am also convinced that the omelette is so appealing to me because he makes it & it is usually enjoyed w a good splash of vino....

on this subject i also have to mention i adore an omelette with goat curd....i had this @ the european in melb on my last visit & I am still thinking about it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

And his omelettes sustained me through the last horrific year of uni- I am a lucky "girl!"

Anonymous said...

Omelettes are simply delicious - Jak

Anonymous said...

Wow goat curd sounds great. Sas