Sunday, August 21

amorosa, 70 ferguson st, williamstown, vic

 
today i picked up my camera (it has been a little while) & took it on a special outing.  not just any outing...my eldest daughters 8th birthday lunch.  she had the option of many restaurants in our new local home village of williamstown but chose italian & amorosa was the one!  we ordered several dishes & they were really delicious.  the service was friendly, attentive & kind (esp when the soon to be 5yr old had a tantrum because it is not her bday!...UUUHHHUMMM...hheeellooooo i felt like screaming but that would not look good!)...

we ordered the following & will definitely return for more...
a mudgee barbera (delicious)...bruschetta, grilled lamb w smashed chickpeas & lemon, large spicy sausage w semi-dried tomato pizza, amorosa house salad...& a creamy pesto chicken tagliatelle for the cranky soon to be 5yr old.

+ my piccolo latte by map coffee was good too.
...(left) cranky soon to be 5yr old & (right) elated 8yr old!

4 comments:

john@heneedsfood said...

She's ba-ack! Great to see a new post & I hope you've all settled in nicely. Aww I actually feel for your younger one throwing a tantrum. When I was that age I hated when a joint birthday bash was thrown for my older sister & brother ( they're 3 days apart). I don't remember throwing tantrums but I did sulk quite a bit!
I love the fact that your daughter chose a real restaurant with real food rather than a McHappy meal.

Elk and Ina, Eco Threads said...

oh, little RooRoo. such a cute cranky photo.
Happy Birthday beautiful 8 year old girl.
Great to see you back on the blog lovely.xxx

Ug said...

Ver tasty

The Decorator said...

The last pic of Ruby is absolutely priceless!
Happy birthday darling Eve.

Love J xx