Saturday, May 14

five sisters art house cafe, 141 fish lane, sth brisbane



five sisters is a little cafe i have been meaning to try since i first discovered it whilst driving down fish lane urgently looking for a park before a client appt & made a mental note to try it one day soon.  five sisters opened in october last year & sadly were heavily affected by the brisbane floods earlier this year.  since then they have rebuilt the business & are today back on their feet serving a selection of greek delights, sweet & savoury, traditional & contemporary along with segafredo coffee.  the moment we arrived my little girls were engaged by the staff & shown the turtles in the tank, my latte was excellent, the girls loved their shakes & were given complimentary greek sweets.  the family warmth from the staff was felt by us & i loved the outdoor area along with the indoor area of the heritage listed building.  also you can enter five sisters from melbourne street...look for side lane entrance.  they also do catering.


Five Sisters Art House Cafe on Urbanspoon

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks gorgeous...maybe a good date spot??? K

Sarah Jane said...

Just found your site & absolutely love it! the music is a treat.
I am bad at choosing music & so much of what you play is music I would like to have. Great work.

design elements said...

lovely images! Happy weekend!

greenbeenfood said...

Thanks Sarah Jane...i have be influenced by my gorgeous musically educated/minded husband with my music choices. dayle

Maria said...

Oh the turtle photo is way too cute! :-D

john@heneedsfood said...

Looks like a beautiful little retreat to just sit back and enjoy a coffee.

DIANS said...

It's a good find :)

Anonymous said...

An impressive share! I have just forwarded this
onto a co-worker who was doing a little research on this.
And he in fact bought me lunch because I discovered it for him.
.. lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!
! But yeah, thanx for spending time to talk about this issue here
on your website.

Also visit my web blog - hip to waist ratio calculator